The Groundskeeper will perform year-round landscape maintenance weeding, raking, pruning, deadheading, etc. We practice ecological methods without the use of toxic chemicals.
- Love working outdoors with plants
- Proactive, can-do attitude
- Cooperative, flexible and patient
REQUIRED ABILITIES & EXPERIENCE:
- 1 year garden maintenance experience
- Punctual & reliable with good time management skills
- Detail-oriented, and able to follow directions
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Be able/willing to work in a variety of extreme weather conditions
- High school diploma
- Must be able to receive and send texts and occasional emails
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must pass a background check
DESIRED ABILITIES & EXPERIENCE:
- 1 year horticulture, gardening, landscaping or nursery experience
- Horticultural education or landscaping certification
- Irrigation experience
DAYS/ HOURS: 2 mornings per week, 8:00am-Noon.
COMPENSATION: $20-25 / hour to start, depending upon experience.
• Paid holidays: Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years, Labor Day, July 4th and Memorial Day, when they fall on work days
• 2 days paid sick leave per year
To apply, email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: GROUNDSKEEPER explaining why you are a good fit for the position, and include a resume detailing your relevant experience, plus three work references. Include your cell phone number and personal email address.